RSS

Plan B...What Plan B?

I slept at 3 o'clock in the morning last night morning and woke up at 5.30am. Due to the lack of sleep, feeling dizzy and wobbly the whole day. I also found out that everybody SHOULD bring something to the Hari Raya Aidiladha gathering (some sort of potluck) tomorrow.

I wasn't aware of that so I made a quick decision to bring rendang ayam with nasi impit (sticking to the Hari Raya theme). Reaching home, I searched high and low for the recipe (I remembered writing them in an exercise book but I don't know which one). Still feeling wobbly from the lack of sleep, I decided to take a very short nap to recharge myself. Setting my mind for only half an hour nap time so that there would be enough time for me to search for the recipe later and plenty more to drive to CCK to get the chicken and other ingredients needed.

Woke up at 5 o'clock, the recipe wasn't in my 'slumberland' and the chicken was still in the CCK's freezer; behind closed door. LOL.

So I am now going for Plan B. The problem is I wasn't aware what Plan B was. Help!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 desserts: